Safety Procedures and Guidelines
SAFETY GUIDELINES CHECKLIST
- Upon entering the parking lot, we ask you allow distance between your vehicle and others when parking.
- Before existing your vehicle, we ask you apply hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- When entering/existing the building, you will not need to touch the doors. Someone will be at both entrances to open the doors for you.
- At all times while in the building, we ask that you do not congregate or have close personal contact with anyone outside of your immediate family.
- Offerings/tithes can be placed in the plastic buckets, located in both Welcome Centers. We ask that you Do Not touch the buckets, for safety reasons, when placing your offerings/tithes within them.
- A box of gloves will be available at the Welcome Center near the restrooms. Before entering the restrooms, we ask that you put on a pair of those gloves. When finished, remove your gloves, wash your hands and upon existing the restroom we ask that you apply hand sanitizer (available in the Welcome Center) and return to your seat.
- To ensure Social Distancing, we ask that you allow at least 6’ of space between those you Do Not live in the same house with. Also, every other pew will be blocked off within the auditorium, to allow for a safe distance.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering inside the building at all times.
- There will be audio/video equipment setup inside the auditorium, so the service can be recorded for live streaming. We ask that you please not touch that equipment for safety reasons.
- Please, refrain from shaking hands, hugging or having personal contact of any kind with others during service.
- when service has ended, we will be dismissing by pew, from back to front. When your pew is dismissed, we ask that everyone immediately exist the building.
- Once outside, if you choose to talk with one another, we ask that you keep a distance of at least 6’ and practice safety at all times.